Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: management
Rep. Hal Rogers (R-Ky.) explains why he thinks cutting funding to certain cybersecurity programs might not be such a good idea.
A recent GAO report highlighted the many budgetary problems facing the United States Postal Service. GAO's Phil Herr brings Federal News Radio analysis.
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
NARA's new report to the President finds that fewer individuals are receiving classification authority. The document also says a majority of the information that is classified likely will stay secret for 10 years or less.
Prof. Peter Fox of the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York, brings us analysis.
The Partnership for Public Service weighs in.
Lt. Gen. Keith Alexander tells lawmakers that the organization "will not militarize cyberspace." He also details how the Cyber Command will help DHS protect .gov and .com networks. Senate Armed Services Members say Alexander is well-qualified to lead the command.
She announces a top-to-bottom review of how they measure whether or not they are meeting their mission.