Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: management
For the first time in years, people who want to work for the federal government will have an easier time applying for a job. OPM Director John Berry announced the sweeping changes after President Barack Obama signed an executive order on Tuesday.
Adopt real-world strategies to master and manage effectively areas of Contract Administration & Cash Flow Management Governance
Join us for this month's Gov Con Straight Talk where Microsoft will be joined by Dwayne Cook, Midatlantic Practice Leader, Tatum Partners and Mac McLauchlin, also a partner at Tatum specializing in International Management. The discussion will focus on how companies with government contracts need to adopt real-word strategies to master and manage effectively areas of Contract Administration and Cash Flow Management Governance. Panelists will touch upon the interest the Government has in offering contractors opportunities for financial rewards sufficient to stimulate effective contract performance, and to attract the best qualified small and large business concerns. Rules, however, need to be understood and implemented in order to achieve good contract performance, profitability and adequate cash flow levels.
NARA launched Web 2.0 tools, asking for the public's help with writing its Open Government Plan. The agency's chief digital access strategist discusses the suprising response they got.
Your agency's oversight by Congress can cause heartburn for the leadership of the organization.
Analysis from GovExec editor-in-chief Tom Shoop.
The Federal Transit Administration is using the requirements of the Open Government Directive for more than just transparency.
After months of work and lots of speculation and discussion, the Office of Personnel Management announced a major program to reform the federal hiring process - including the elimination of Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities essays.
The Senate Armed Services Committee likely will not consider the House version of the bill to improve how the Defense Department conducts acquisition.
This week's guest is Fanny Rivera, Assistant Administrator for Civil Rights at the FAA.
May 13, 2010