Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: management
This week, host Ruben Gomez talks with Wes Timmons, director of the FAA Office of Runway Safety.
May 27, 2010
Agency tries a new approach to solve problems by bringing together all stakeholders. GSA Administrator Martha Johnson says five parts of the program will be done by July 4.
The White House says President Obama would use a new power to try to weed out earmarks such as water and sewer grants and road projects not requested by the administration.
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
If President Obama has his way, Congress will give him and his successors the authority to offer his own package of specific cuts to spending bills.
These are not words business or agency managers want associated with their employees. However, a recent study indicated up to a quarter of American workers ARE actively disengaged. Aon Consulting says the benefits of solving this problem are clear, as higher levels of workforce engagement improve employee health, promote positive job attitudes and lead to increased productivity and customer satisfaction.
Every year, one distinguished federal IT acquisition manager receives the coveted John J. Franke award for career excellence. The award last night went to Jim Williams, who recently retired from the GSA as the Commissioner of the Federal Acquisition Service.
The Gov 2.0 Expo is happening next week. Learn why you should attend, and how 2.0 is changing the business of government.