Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: management
Sec. Gates orders a top-to-bottom review to find at least $10 billion in annual savings.
Hoping to make the third nomination the charm, the White House has tapped FBI Deputy Director John Pistole to head the Transportation Security Administration. Former nominee Erroll Southers tells us what's at stake.
Democratic leaders in the Senate consider adding the budget blueprint to a $59 billion dollar emergency spending package winding through Congress. But things are never as easy as that on the Hill. Congressional expert Jodi Schneider explains.
Students from across the country worked to develop a project that markets careers at NASA to teens. NASA's Alotta Taylor, responsible for the space operations education program, tells us about the winning effort.
An electronic contracting system that will reduce paper shuffling and allow the public to see details about what the government buys may be on the way. We get details from Roger Waldron, a former GSA exec.
Three people involved with The Management of Change conference next week offer some insight into what the conference is about.
During her first interview as head of OGP, Kathleen Turco explains how she plans to serve you.
If you use an embedded system of any kind, you could be leaving yourself open to cyber attacks. Learn how to protect yourself!
OMB says FEMA will lead a working group to develop a plan to coordinate agency response for small businesses and other social services. FEMA will set up the group in the next 10 days.
Army Lt. Gen. Jeff Sorenson has been in demand over the last year. He explains why this week.
May 20, 2010