Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: management
The innovation challenges platform will help your agency get creative ideas and be more open and transparent.
Small businesses will play an important role in the new procurement reform strategy at USAID. We get details from the Director of the Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, Mauricio Vera
NASA and its partners are making an effort to save both time and lives with new technology. Details from WTOP's Kristi King and NASA's George Theodorakos
Former OMB officials say having solid data on why certain programs need to be ended or cut is key to making this initiative work. OMB directs agencies to suggest which low performing programs or those outside of the agency's mission to target for termination or reduction by Sept. 13.
Tags: Peter Orszag , OMB , GAO , HHS , Jonathan Breul , Robert Shea , IBM Center for the Business of Government , Grant Thornton , budget cuts , share in savings , PART , improper payments , Jason Miller
Learn more about it from editor-in-chief Tom Shoop.
Diplomats need to work with the under-30 age group that is using Internet-based communication technology, State's Jared Cohen says.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
U.S. President Barack Obama is asking government agencies to develop plans for five percent reductions in array of domestic programs, the White House said on Tuesday.
Is the oil spill in the Gulf the first true test of President Obama's management style?