Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: management
Memo to agency deputy secretaries says the eRulemaking Program Office will work with other agencies to develop a taxonomy and set of best practices to federal rulemaking.
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
The Health 2.0 Conference is coming to D.C. for the first time, and one of the conference's co-founders explains that he wants to share best practices with the government in order to help the individual patient.
If you dread your annual performance review, have no fear. DorobekInsider talks with author and HR guru Sharon Armstrong about how you can make the most of the yearly meeting, whether you're an employee or manager.
One the world's largest supercomputers is being used to forecast, in 3D, how BP's massive Gulf of Mexico oil spill will affect coastal areas. Blue Waters Program director Irene Qualters explains how it works.
From problems with handheld computers to headaches concerning the development of "back-office" computing systems, technology has been a high-risk area for the Census. But now, the current Census director seems to have good news: problems with one of those back-office systems have been fixed.
Social media is changing the way the State Department meets its mission. The agency is using Web 2.0 tools to create relationships and partnering with experts to figure out how best to use them.
Professor at National Defense University teaches the basics of leadership to future government leaders.
If you have traveled out West, you have an idea of the vastness of parts of this country. Two Sammies nominees tell us how they've managed to close the gap -- literally.
Who's better at making decisions? GovExec reviews a new book that asks that very question.