Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: management
The Center for Plain Language recently announced the winners.
What do information sharing and lobbying have in common? Federal News Radio's Jason Miller reports.
Get details below!
Had the "flash crash" of May 6 continued unabated, that sudden 998-point plunge in the Dow Jones Industrial Average might have turned into the financial equivalent of BP's deepwater oil gusher.
FCW reports the amendment passed by 253-172 on May 27.
In a strategic organizational shift designed to achieve long-term business objectives, USPS has announced realignments within two groups representing key areas of revenue growth for the business. Jim Cochrane, the new vice president for product visibility and operational performance, explains how it all works.
Starting with 6 million acres 100 years ago, the National Park Service is now responsible for more than 84 million acres. NPS Director Jon Jarvis tells us about plans for the future.
All Federal agencies are required to submit annual Sustainability Plans starting in June 2010. The plans must outline how the agency will meet the mandates of Executive Order 13514 to conserve more, consume less and substantially reduce its carbon footprint. In this interview, representatives from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the National Capital Planning Commission (NCPC) will talk about the key components of Sustainability Plans, including implementation, monitoring and challenges.
Former e-gov administrators Karen Evans and Mark Forman give their insight as to how federal cybersecurity management is changing now that President Obama's 60 Day Cyber Security Review is over a year old. Is FISMA a thing of the past? Find out by reading more.
Karin O'Leary is Director of the Budget at the Justice Department and explains how she stayed positive during the tough times.