Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: management
The virtual fence, better known as SBInet, was originally proposed by the Bush Administration to monitor the southern U.S. border with Mexico. But now, lawmakers on Capitol Hill are quickly losing patience with a project that has had a troubled history, while hemorrhaging hundreds of millions of dollars in costs.
New survey results released by the Senior Executive Association show there is a lot of interest among many federal employees when it comes to applying for the Senior Executive Service, but more can be done by the federal government and Congress to make SES positions attractive.
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
EADS North America announced on Tuesday that it plans to bid on the U.S. Air Force's tanker modernization program.
President Obama has mandated that federal government service be "cool" again. In an effort to comply, OPM director John Berry says he's going to try to find room for cutting edge technology in the federal workplace. Even if it means going into the depths of the basement of the OPM Building at 19th and E Streets NW.