Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: management
Federal CIO Vivek Kundra says there are $27 billion in IT projects that are troubled. The administration will issue a new strategy to expand the use of TechStat review sessions. Agencies also are feeling the heat to review all IT projects before they submit their 2012 budgets to OMB.
Congressman Towns just returned from the Gulf Coast and gives DorobekInsider his thoughts.
Legislation proposed in the House of Representatives today would require all agencies to invest significant time and resources in managerial training.
Federal emergency responders can expect prompt and well-rehearsed reaction from the Defense Logistics Agency when providing disaster relief during this year's hurricane season, which runs June 1 through Nov. 30. DLA's Aaron Geduldig explains.
Determining the language you'll use to work together is step one, says MHS CIO Chuck Campbell.
A recent report from the National Academy of Public Administration says the principles behind the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System are sound.
We get analysis from Washington Business Journal Sarah Krouse.
Aon Consulting has brought hiring into the 21st Century with its Realistic Job Previews, or RJP's. An RJP gives candidates an unbiased look at the job responsibilities the good, bad and everything in between and comes customized to fit an agency's needs from a straight-forward brochure to a web based multimedia demonstration. RJPs lead to a stronger pool of applicants, a more efficient hiring process and significant cost savings through decreased turnover.
A recent GAO report looked at agencies' policies for choosing the locations of conferences and found that cost was the number one factor when it came to planning. Details from GAO's Lorelei St. James.
A new survey finds while the Obama administration is putting a stronger emphasis on increasing transparency and accountability across the Federal government, agencies still have significant work to do at the operational level. The president of Meritalk, Steve O'Keeffe, joins us with details.