Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: management
Kitty Wooley is a Management and Program Analyst at the Department of Education and tells us more about her blog.
Kshemendra Paul moves from the OMB chief architect to the Program Manager for the Information Sharing Environment. He will lead the work on information sharing standards, policies and procedures.
The Congressman explains why he thinks she made the right choice.
The Wall Street Journal has tips and tricks for you.
The departure of Minerals Management Service Director Elizabeth Birnbaum was announced by Interior Secretary Ken Salazar at a congressional hearing where Birnbaum had been scheduled to testify but didn't show up.
The Senate has begun consideration of proposals to give the President a line-item veto over individual provisions in federal spending bills. The measures are designed to overcome shortcomings in a 1996 line-item veto bill which was declared unconstitutional.
Tags: budget , line-item veto , Reduce Unnecessary Spending Act of 2010 , Senate , Judiciary Committee , Constitution Subcommittee , Russ Finegold , Paul Ryan , Jeffrey Liebman , OMB , White House , Barack Obama , Max Cacas
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
CNN's Brian Todd brings us an update.
Uncle Sam is having a clearance sale, and it's heavy on genuine cobra-skin boots.