Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: managemenent
What is transformational leadership? How have government leaders successfully led transformational change? When should government leaders consider undertaking transformation initiatives? These questions will be explored with Bob Reisner, author of the recent IBM Center report, A Leader's Guide to Transformation: Developing a Playbook for Successful Change Initiatives.
Comptroller General duties of overseeing the development and issuance of hundreds of reports and testimonies
As Comptroller General, Mr. Dodaro helps oversee the development and issuance of hundreds of reports and testimonies each year to various committees and individual Members of Congress.
Dr. Morin serves as the Air Force's Chief Financial Officer and principal adviser to the Secretary of the Air Force on all financial matters.
Tags: Business of Government
Across government, agencies are trying to wrap their arms around new media. The State Department's Alec Ross talks about how the agency is "exploring new avenues in 21st century statecraft."