Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: managemenent
What is transformational leadership? How have government leaders successfully led transformational change? When should government leaders consider undertaking transformation initiatives? These questions will be explored with Bob Reisner, author of the recent IBM Center report, A Leader's Guide to Transformation: Developing a Playbook for Successful Change Initiatives.
Comptroller General duties of overseeing the development and issuance of hundreds of reports and testimonies
As Comptroller General, Mr. Dodaro helps oversee the development and issuance of hundreds of reports and testimonies each year to various committees and individual Members of Congress.
Dr. Morin serves as the Air Force's Chief Financial Officer and principal adviser to the Secretary of the Air Force on all financial matters.
Tags: Business of Government
Across government, agencies are trying to wrap their arms around new media. The State Department's Alec Ross talks about how the agency is "exploring new avenues in 21st century statecraft."