Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: managemenent
What is transformational leadership? How have government leaders successfully led transformational change? When should government leaders consider undertaking transformation initiatives? These questions will be explored with Bob Reisner, author of the recent IBM Center report, A Leader's Guide to Transformation: Developing a Playbook for Successful Change Initiatives.
Comptroller General duties of overseeing the development and issuance of hundreds of reports and testimonies
As Comptroller General, Mr. Dodaro helps oversee the development and issuance of hundreds of reports and testimonies each year to various committees and individual Members of Congress.
Dr. Morin serves as the Air Force's Chief Financial Officer and principal adviser to the Secretary of the Air Force on all financial matters.
Tags: Business of Government
Across government, agencies are trying to wrap their arms around new media. The State Department's Alec Ross talks about how the agency is "exploring new avenues in 21st century statecraft."