Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: managemenent
The Federal CIO Council conducted its annual boot camp June 18 and 19, at the Department of Transportation in Washington, D.C. Here are some tweets that participants posted during the event.
What is transformational leadership? How have government leaders successfully led transformational change? When should government leaders consider undertaking transformation initiatives? These questions will be explored with Bob Reisner, author of the recent IBM Center report, A Leader's Guide to Transformation: Developing a Playbook for Successful Change Initiatives.
Comptroller General duties of overseeing the development and issuance of hundreds of reports and testimonies
As Comptroller General, Mr. Dodaro helps oversee the development and issuance of hundreds of reports and testimonies each year to various committees and individual Members of Congress.
Dr. Morin serves as the Air Force's Chief Financial Officer and principal adviser to the Secretary of the Air Force on all financial matters.
Tags: Business of Government
Across government, agencies are trying to wrap their arms around new media. The State Department's Alec Ross talks about how the agency is "exploring new avenues in 21st century statecraft."