Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: long term care insurance
Certified Financial Planner Nick Onder answers your questions on how to put together a financial checklist.
February 4, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , financial planning , retirement , Nick Onder , Edward Jones , financial checklist , estate planning , life insurance , disability insurance , healthcare plan , umbrella policy , Bob Leins , For Your Benefit
Mary Lou McGuinness, director of care coordination for Long Term Care Partners, discusses who needs long-term care insurance and the policy options that are available.
August 6, 2012
Do you have anti-bankruptcy or anti-poverty insurance? If not, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey reminds you that you have until the end of next week to sign up for a government-endorsed plan at group rates.
What's the second worst thing that could happen to you? How about becoming totally helpless because of an accident, illness or old age. So what's first? Not being prepared for the second. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks about the gift of long term care insurance.
Host Tammy Flanagan and WellsFargo Vice-President Joseph Sullender discuss the do's and don'ts of retirement planning for federal employees.
April 11, 2011
There are lots of things going on in the pay-and-benefits realm in the Federal government right now. Federal News Radio's Mike Causey offers a review.
If you're seeing an increase in your long term care insurance premiums, you're not alone. LTC expert and financial planner Arthur Stein explains what's happening -- and what you should do -- on this week's Your Turn with Mike Causey.
During a Senate hearing, OPM pledges to do a better job in the future of explaining that increases are very much possible. Enrollees have until Dec. 14 to make a decision about changing plans, but lawmakers, employee unions and others call for OPM to extend the deadline. John Hancock official says on average premiums will increase only $29.
Tags: P&B , Daniel Green , Susan Collins , Herb Kohl , OPM , Senate Special Committee on Aging , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , John Hancock , NTEU , Marianne Harrison , Colleen Kelley , Chester Joy , LTC ,
October 7th, 2009
Mike talks with Certified Financial Planner Art Stein about the importance of LTC insurance and some changes that recently happened to the federal plan.