Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: long term care
Federal Times editor Steve Watkins joins host Mike Causey for a lively discussion of the big issues affecting feds.
April 20, 2011
If you've planned for retirement and haven't given a second thought to long term care, you're missing a big chunk of what you may need for retirement. Paul Forte, CEO of Long Term Care Partners, explains why.
For Your Benefit takes on the following issues this week - long term care, life and disability insurance, investing for the long and short term, and the Thrift Savings Plan.
February 14, 2011
Feds will be able to enroll in the Federal Long Term Care Program starting in April. OPM also extends eligibility to same-sex partners.
OPM has been notified by Long Term Care Partners that letters the company mailed to tens of thousands of enrollees in the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program contain errors in calculating potential premiums.
When it comes to career planning, there are four key benefits and opportunities that most federal workers don't take advantage of until it's too late. Federal benefits expert John Elliott tells Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's readers what they are and where to find them.
Not you, IF you live in a germ-free, bomb-proof bubble.