Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: locality pay
When Congress passed the Tobacco bill, many federal and postal workers and retirees got short-changed because it moved so quickly. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says they have a fighting chance to recoup some of those losses in the pending Defense Authorization battle between the House and Senate.
The January 2010 federal pay raise is shaping up to be the smallest increase since 1988. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains what happened and how it will shape up for feds in your city.
It will be sometime in September before active and retired feds find out what the Senate and House will do with an eye-popping package of new benefits. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says the wait is making some feds sick.
Would you like to wear an aloha shirt to the office or get out the old dog sled team when you get off work? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says there's a Sunshine Network that alerts cold stateside feds to job openings in Hawaii.
A growing number of high-paid feds are suffering from pension shrinkage. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says there IS a solution.... maybe.
Tags: pay cap ,
Your 2009 federal pay raise has, as usual, been moving at a snail's pace this year. But now in the final days of Congress, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says your raise is moving fast and it looks like 3.9 percent-plus for most.