Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: lobbying
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine NIST's preliminary cybersecurity framework, and Google's lobbying efforts.
November 7, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , cybersecurity , critical infrastructure , Google , Northrup Grumman , Federal Trade Commission , Allen Scott , Sanford Reback , Todd Shields , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss legislation that would strengthen the pharmaceutical supply chain, and the second quarter lobbying numbers.
August 1, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss how the Berry Amendment is affecting troop supplies, what's ahead for Congress when its members return from vacation, and the lobbying activities of companies that supply goods and services associated with the July 4th holiday.
July 4, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts discuss the BGOV 200 list of the biggest federal contractors, and break down the firts quarter lobbying numbers.
May 9, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts discuss Fannie and Freddie underwriting practices, how much colleges and universities spend on lobbying, and how BRAC is changing the area around Fort Meade.
March 28, 2013
Tags: acquisition , Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac , qualified mortgage rule , dodd-frank act , Consumer Financial Protection Bureau , Base Realignment and Closure , Fort Meade , NSA , Cyber Command , DISA , Allen Scott , Nela Richardson , Peter Crispino , The Arundel Voice , Peter Brusoe , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts examine why Congress failed to pass comprehensive cybersecurity legislation last year, and the impact that money had on the 2012 election.
January 3, 2012
Tags: technology , acquisition , cybersecurity , Congress , Cyber bills , Allen Scott , Allan Holmes , Peter Brusoe , LinkedIn , Bank of America , Lobbyists , Super Pacs , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact