Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: liquor sales
Virginia's General Assembly has opened its 2011 session with a heavy agenda and self-proclaimed "united" Republican party.
There may be a compromise in the works concerning the sale of Virginia's liquor stores.
You'll be able to buy hard liquor on Sundays in Montgomery County later this month.
The transportation construction groups say Gov. Bob McDonnell's plan is a "positive first step in building a plan for statewide transportation improvements."
Tags: privatizing liquor stores , Bob McDonnell , Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance , Old Dominion Highway Contractors Association , Associated General Contractors of Virginia , Heavy Construction Contractors Association , Virginia Ready-Mixed Concrete Association , Richmond Area Municipal Contractors Association , American Council of Engineering Companies of Virgi , Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce , Virginia Retail Merchants Association
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell said the state is currently robbing itself of money set aside for road construction by controlling the sales of alcohol and other private sectors.