Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: life insurance
Certified Financial Planner Nick Onder answers your questions on how to put together a financial checklist.
February 4, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , financial planning , retirement , Nick Onder , Edward Jones , financial checklist , estate planning , disability insurance , healthcare plan , umbrella policy , long term care insurance , Bob Leins , For Your Benefit
John Montague talks about life insurance and Sean Reilly discuses the U.S. Postal Service's finances and more this week on Your Turn.
Certified financial planner Karen Schaeffer answers the best financial planning questions from recent NITP seminars.
July 16, 2012
Tammy Flanagan, the senior benefits director at the National Institute of Transition Planning joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss what federal employees should consider when choosing a life-insurance program.
A recent Government Accountability Office report suggests OPM needs to do a better job of explaining the program's benefits and conduct more structured reviews of the program and its premium rates.
Is it more important to provide insurance for your family after you've gone, or while you are still around but pretty much helpless? It's a dollars-and-sense option people should check out, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
For Your Benefit takes on the following issues this week - long term care, life and disability insurance, investing for the long and short term, and the Thrift Savings Plan.
February 14, 2011
Rep. Gerry Connolly's bill claims to increase transparency in life insurance payments.