Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: lessons learned
Former OPM Director Jim King doesn't hold punches about why morale may be down in the federal workforce right now. He says "being viewed as a pawn on the chessboard of life is not exactly an upper."
The director of OPM during the Shutdown of '95 sees some similarities and some differences from this year's situation. Jim King explains.
Today is the first full day on the job for U.S. Park Police Chief Teresa Chambers, after an almost eight-year fight to get her job back. She tells us what's on her "to do list."
After 15 years, Justice Department Inspector General Glenn Fine is stepping down. He tells us what's next.
But the question of whether Interior will comply is still open. We get the latest details from sister-station WTOP's Neal Augenstein.
As DISA heads north for the Maryland border, we get an update from Director for Manpower, Personnel and Security, Jack Penkoske.
A federal board has ordered the reinstatement of a U.S. Park Police chief who was fired in 2004 after complaining publicly that her department was understaffed and underfunded. Teresa Chambers tells Federal News Radio she's humbled, heartened and ready to come back.
SBA has two new programs for women vets, guard, reservists and families. We get details from SBA's William Elmore.
The IG for DHS has a new plan for tracking its performance while tracking the department. IG Richard Skinner explains.
As part of a huge move, DISA finds little things can mean the most. To keep just a few feds on the job, a new classified telework center is in the works. We get details from DISA's Jack Penkoske.