Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: lessons learned
Author Ralph Heath explains why you should get more excited if you fail.
Federal agencies, contractors and workers continue to work in Haiti to help that country in recovery efforts. While there, feds are using lessons learned from other disasters, like Hurricane Katrina and the Christmas Day tsunami. A former FEMA administrator gives Federal News Radio a few tips on how to learn from the experience.
Chief privacy officer at the agency says standard operating procedures are different because of breach.
Private company looked at how Australian federal government was engaging the public through Gov 2.0.
The GAO looks into why funding gaps need filling two years in a row at the Bureau of Prisons.
More than 200 GPO staffers trucked through the snow to get to work this week. Bob Tapella is the Public Printer, who heads the GPO. He joins us with a behind-the-scenes look at what important tasks these employees were carrying out.
OPM Director Berry sees managers and money as the two biggest obstacles to telework, and he's got some ideas about overcoming both.
'We placed teams from Dominion Power, the dining facility, FMWR, and snow removal personnel on post. I'm convinced this saved many from more extensive power outages, ensured Soldiers were fed, assisted in clearing roads faster, and contributed to the overall safety of the work force,' Col. Jerry Blixt said.
Breaking up the Department of Homeland Security shouldn't be an option, but a bigger budget is needed. Former DHS chief of staff Jan Lesher tells Federal News Radio about her lessons learned.
GSA's Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies provides information to the public through a variety of ways. GSA's Gwynne Kostin tells us about how the agency is sharing lessons learned governmentwide.