Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: leadership
Dr. A. J. Robinson says the ability to rise to the occasion with a spectacular performance are constructed by gifted social musicians; leaders who are able to master the process of finding the right formula for the moment that moves the crowd.
Budget cuts could undermine leadership development in the federal government, observers say. Federal News Radio's Francis Rose spoke with American University's Robert Tobias about managers who say they have less time to participate in leadership development activities.
Agency deputy director said leadership and management take different skill sets, but every organization needs both. NSA uses training, mentoring and other resources to ensure its managers and leaders can succeed.
The "Gang of Six" is a bipartisan group of senators who've decided to try and craft their own compromise budget plan. Sen. Mark Warner leads the gang and joins us with details.
There really IS innovation in government, despite budget constraints and a culture of "do more with less." Or is it because of it? We ask the head of Hay Group's Federal Sector Leadership and Talent Practice, Scott Spreier.
The nonpartisan Military Leadership Diversity Commission will make 20 recommendations to President Barack Obama and Congress to increase diversity and inclusiveness.
The Atlantic survey found that leaders are leaving because they feel they will not be rewarded for innovation.
Rep. Howard (Buck) McKeon (R-CA), who seeks the position of chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, criticizes Obama for the direction of defense spending.
The administration has been shifting its focus toward determining what it wants agencies to accomplish, rather than first defining the lines of authority.
Clifford Nass tells the DorobekINSIDER we can learn a lot from how we treat inanimate objects - including some lessons in leadership.