Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: leadership
The nonpartisan Military Leadership Diversity Commission will make 20 recommendations to President Barack Obama and Congress to increase diversity and inclusiveness.
The Atlantic survey found that leaders are leaving because they feel they will not be rewarded for innovation.
Rep. Howard (Buck) McKeon (R-CA), who seeks the position of chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, criticizes Obama for the direction of defense spending.
The administration has been shifting its focus toward determining what it wants agencies to accomplish, rather than first defining the lines of authority.
Clifford Nass tells the DorobekINSIDER we can learn a lot from how we treat inanimate objects - including some lessons in leadership.
"If you are looking for the next generation of great leaders, he is at the top," says the U.S. ambassador to Serbia of Mark Simakovsky. Simakovsky has earned a spot as a finalist for a Service to America Medal. He tells us about his work.
FEW and USDA build a partnership based on recruitment, training, retention, advancement and involvement of women in USDA's workforce and programs, as well as other areas of mutual interest.
The new emphasis on transparency and openness is requiring a different approach to leadership in many federal agencies. The NRC's Darren Ash gives us his take.
"Performance management isn't just a good government idea, it quite frankly is a matter of surviving and hopefully thriving," says Michelle Snyder, deputy chief operating officer at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
The ACT-IAC Voyagers Program is a leadership development program for "rising stars" in both government and industry who have a high potential for future advancement. We learn more from 2010 industry chair, Tristen Yancey.