Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: leadership
Mike Dinneen, Director of the Office of Strategic Management for the Military Health System, updates Executive Editor Jason Miller from AFCEA Bethesda's Health IT Day.
Commission looks at "the different attributes, experiences and backgrounds of our Soldiers, Civilians and Family members that further enhance our global capabilities and contribute to an adaptive, culturally astute Army."
Tags: Anthony Zinni
The event is being hosted by the Partnership for Public Service next week.
Dr. A. J. Robinson says the ability to rise to the occasion with a spectacular performance are constructed by gifted social musicians; leaders who are able to master the process of finding the right formula for the moment that moves the crowd.
Budget cuts could undermine leadership development in the federal government, observers say. Federal News Radio's Francis Rose spoke with American University's Robert Tobias about managers who say they have less time to participate in leadership development activities.
Agency deputy director said leadership and management take different skill sets, but every organization needs both. NSA uses training, mentoring and other resources to ensure its managers and leaders can succeed.
The "Gang of Six" is a bipartisan group of senators who've decided to try and craft their own compromise budget plan. Sen. Mark Warner leads the gang and joins us with details.
There really IS innovation in government, despite budget constraints and a culture of "do more with less." Or is it because of it? We ask the head of Hay Group's Federal Sector Leadership and Talent Practice, Scott Spreier.