Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: leadership
Tags: Anthony Zinni
The event is being hosted by the Partnership for Public Service next week.
Dr. A. J. Robinson says the ability to rise to the occasion with a spectacular performance are constructed by gifted social musicians; leaders who are able to master the process of finding the right formula for the moment that moves the crowd.
Budget cuts could undermine leadership development in the federal government, observers say. Federal News Radio's Francis Rose spoke with American University's Robert Tobias about managers who say they have less time to participate in leadership development activities.
Agency deputy director said leadership and management take different skill sets, but every organization needs both. NSA uses training, mentoring and other resources to ensure its managers and leaders can succeed.
The "Gang of Six" is a bipartisan group of senators who've decided to try and craft their own compromise budget plan. Sen. Mark Warner leads the gang and joins us with details.
There really IS innovation in government, despite budget constraints and a culture of "do more with less." Or is it because of it? We ask the head of Hay Group's Federal Sector Leadership and Talent Practice, Scott Spreier.
The nonpartisan Military Leadership Diversity Commission will make 20 recommendations to President Barack Obama and Congress to increase diversity and inclusiveness.
The Atlantic survey found that leaders are leaving because they feel they will not be rewarded for innovation.
Rep. Howard (Buck) McKeon (R-CA), who seeks the position of chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, criticizes Obama for the direction of defense spending.