Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: law enforcement
The TSA Office of Inspection Accountability Act of 2014, sponsored by Rep. Mark Sanford (R-S.C.), would no longer classify some Transportation Security Administration agents in the Office of Inspection as law enforcement officers.
Jenny Mattingley hosts a roundtable discussion of National Police Week 2014, which is being held in Washington D.C. from May 11th through the 17th.
May 9, 2014
Tags: workforce , National Police Week 2014 , Jenny Mattingley , Steve Groeninger , Herb Giobbi , FLEOA , National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund , Jon Adler , Sara Slone , Concerns of Police Survivors , Fed Talk , Shaw Bransford and Roth ,
Jim Williams and Rick Holgate from ACT-IAC will fill us in on next month's 2013 Executive Leadership Conference in Williamsburg Virginia.
September 17, 2013
Tags: technology , 2013 Executive Leadership Conference , ACT-IAC , Jim Williams , Daon , Rick Holgate , ATF , cybersecurity , Healthcare IT , public safety , mobile computing , mobile device management , John Gilroy , information technology , Federal Tech Talk
Cathy Sanz and Janice Ayala, from Women in Law Enforcement will talk about the work being done by the organization, and the challenges facing female law enforcement officers.
June 7, 2013
Craig Floyd, CEO of the National Law Enforcemetn Officers Memorial Fund, joins host Bill Bransford to talk about this year's National Police Week event.
May 10, 2013
Chris Schoppmeyer, vice president for Agency Affairs at the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association will talk about legislation pending in Congress that affects members of his organization.
July 6, 2012
WIFLE Executive Director Margie Moore and President Kimberley Thompson join host Tony Vergnetti to talk about the obstacles that women in federal law enforcement face.
June 8, 2012
The Pentagon Force Protection Agency is now ten years old and four times bigger than the security agency that guarded the Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2001. PFPA is trying to guard that workforce growth amidst budget reductions.
A contest sponsored by the State Department mobilized people online to find and photograph three individual (fictional) criminal suspects in five global cities in just 12 hours.
Craig Floyd, chairman and CEO of the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund, joins host Debra Roth, to talk about a new report on officeListen on Friday to hear about why there was a substantial increase in officer fatalities last year.
Januaary 6, 2012