Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: law enforcement
Jim Williams and Rick Holgate from ACT-IAC will fill us in on next month's 2013 Executive Leadership Conference in Williamsburg Virginia.
September 17, 2013
Tags: technology , 2013 Executive Leadership Conference , ACT-IAC , Jim Williams , Daon , Rick Holgate , ATF , cybersecurity , Healthcare IT , public safety , mobile computing , mobile device management , John Gilroy , information technology , Federal Tech Talk
Cathy Sanz and Janice Ayala, from Women in Law Enforcement will talk about the work being done by the organization, and the challenges facing female law enforcement officers.
June 7, 2013
Craig Floyd, CEO of the National Law Enforcemetn Officers Memorial Fund, joins host Bill Bransford to talk about this year's National Police Week event.
May 10, 2013
Chris Schoppmeyer, vice president for Agency Affairs at the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association will talk about legislation pending in Congress that affects members of his organization.
July 6, 2012
WIFLE Executive Director Margie Moore and President Kimberley Thompson join host Tony Vergnetti to talk about the obstacles that women in federal law enforcement face.
June 8, 2012
The Pentagon Force Protection Agency is now ten years old and four times bigger than the security agency that guarded the Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2001. PFPA is trying to guard that workforce growth amidst budget reductions.
A contest sponsored by the State Department mobilized people online to find and photograph three individual (fictional) criminal suspects in five global cities in just 12 hours.
Craig Floyd, chairman and CEO of the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund, joins host Debra Roth, to talk about a new report on officeListen on Friday to hear about why there was a substantial increase in officer fatalities last year.
Januaary 6, 2012
The warning comes a week after the failed negotiations by the deficit reduction supercommittee. Without a deal, automatic across-the-board cuts of $1.2 trillion are set to begin in January 2013.
Agency links federal, and state and local law enforcement departments to ensure terrorism data flows both ways. Nelson says the more agencies use the watchlist the better it becomes.