Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: jobs
The survey, released by job-searching site Monster.com, says the D.C. area has the most jobs available per person.
A federal judge will soon consider whether an employee was legally fired after she criticized her boss on Facebook.
Answering your phone is one of the most common gaffes interviewees make. Others that are a touch more outrageous include hugging the hiring manager and talking about how an affair cost you a job.
A new list ranks software engineer as the top job to have in 2011. Being a roustabout on an oil rig is at the bottom of CareerCast's list.
For many people, the perfect Christmas gift this year would be a job. And there are some encouraging signs for job hunters around the D.C. area.
Metro is holding an open house this month for former and transitioning members of the military looking for work.
Think of it this way. Are you the person you want to share a cubicle with? Are you upbeat? Results-oriented? Do you bring a sense of enthusiasm to the workplace? Employers don't want people who take energy from the workplace. They want people to generate it.
Ditch the leather pants, the Star Trek T-shirt and the yoga clothes if you're headed for a job interview.
That compromise you think you should make with your potential employer might not be the right thing to do. Find out why.
Median pay for part-time workers met double-digit losses in almost every local jurisdiction, falling 28 percent in Fairfax County in 2007 and 2008, and dropping a third for those in Howard County, according to an analysis of the 2009 American Community Survey.