Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: jobs
Senate Democrats circulated a jobs bill Tuesday that's light on new initiatives on boosting hiring and heavy with provisions sought by lobbyists for business groups, doctors and the satellite broadcasting industry.
Veterans bring a lot to the job table. Military Advantage's Dr. Vince Patton explains.
Hundreds of cyber-related jobs are currently open in the D.C. area.
A new survey finds that dads are working more, working longer hours, and spending less time with their kids.
D.C. Mayor Vince Gray points to job training as the key to lowering the city's unemployment rate, and he's looking to the federal government for help.
Jill Schlesinger, editor-at-large for CBS MoneyWatch.com
Fifty-five percent of all hiring managers surveyed will be adding workers, according to SnagAJob.com, which lets you search for jobs by Zip Code.
A new tool can show you how popular your workplace is among college students and recent grads.
One last round of cuts has taken the jobs of 23 full-time Frederick County employees, 15 vacancies, and balanced the fiscal 2012 budget in time for March 8.
Residents of rural Africa may soon have systems that provide power for water wells, communications and more through Maryland-based companies.