Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: jobs
Senate Democrats circulated a jobs bill Tuesday that's light on new initiatives on boosting hiring and heavy with provisions sought by lobbyists for business groups, doctors and the satellite broadcasting industry.
Veterans bring a lot to the job table. Military Advantage's Dr. Vince Patton explains.
Hundreds of cyber-related jobs are currently open in the D.C. area.
A new survey finds that dads are working more, working longer hours, and spending less time with their kids.
D.C. Mayor Vince Gray points to job training as the key to lowering the city's unemployment rate, and he's looking to the federal government for help.
Jill Schlesinger, editor-at-large for CBS MoneyWatch.com
Fifty-five percent of all hiring managers surveyed will be adding workers, according to SnagAJob.com, which lets you search for jobs by Zip Code.
A new tool can show you how popular your workplace is among college students and recent grads.
One last round of cuts has taken the jobs of 23 full-time Frederick County employees, 15 vacancies, and balanced the fiscal 2012 budget in time for March 8.
Residents of rural Africa may soon have systems that provide power for water wells, communications and more through Maryland-based companies.