Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: job fair
Veterans can use the VA for Vets to gain career advice and get help on how to find a job. The website is also sponsoring a Jan. 18 veterans-only job fair at the Washington Convention Center.
Welcome! You've got job prospects! The Intelligence Community is reaching out to a Web-connected crowd next Tuesday with a virtual career event! Virtual job booths, real-time chats with recruiters and live presentations -- all from the comfort of your couch, and in your pajamas if you'd like.
Several defense contractors are hanging out a "Help Wanted" sign.
ManTech, a defense contractor, is looking to fill more than 400 jobs, many being moved as a result of BRAC.
Think of it this way. Are you the person you want to share a cubicle with? Are you upbeat? Results-oriented? Do you bring a sense of enthusiasm to the workplace? Employers don't want people who take energy from the workplace. They want people to generate it.
On Wednesday, July 14, the Partnership for Public Service will be hosting a job fair to connect federal agencies with up-and-coming talent. Over 80 government offices will be there to spread information about their available jobs.
The dream of joining the Thin Blue Line is waiting.
The FAA and the Department of Transportation join forces and hold a job fair for people with disabilities.