Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: job creation
President Barack Obama hit on some issues important to federal employees during his State of the Union address Tuesday night, including his push for a reorganization of some federal agencies. But, he also called for the creation of two new "units" to help fight counterfeit goods and financial fraud.
New jobs can't be created in the federal government as things stand.
Efforts to get America working, aren't.
"The different branches of Arithmetic are Ambition, Distraction, Uglification, and Derision." - Lewis Caroll
This is my last, weekly Op-Ed on Federal News Radio, and I want our listeners to know that I appreciate the wonderful support, emails, and comments you have made over the past year.
Perhaps the biggest story of 2009 is the expansive growth of the federal government in such a short period of time.
How agencies can be sure the information is correct.
Job creation numbers in the stimulus are at the center of a storm.