Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: job creation
President Barack Obama hit on some issues important to federal employees during his State of the Union address Tuesday night, including his push for a reorganization of some federal agencies. But, he also called for the creation of two new "units" to help fight counterfeit goods and financial fraud.
New jobs can't be created in the federal government as things stand.
Efforts to get America working, aren't.
"The different branches of Arithmetic are Ambition, Distraction, Uglification, and Derision." - Lewis Caroll
This is my last, weekly Op-Ed on Federal News Radio, and I want our listeners to know that I appreciate the wonderful support, emails, and comments you have made over the past year.
Perhaps the biggest story of 2009 is the expansive growth of the federal government in such a short period of time.
How agencies can be sure the information is correct.
Job creation numbers in the stimulus are at the center of a storm.