Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: investigation
The Government Accountability Office is accepting anonymous reports of workers' compensation abuses by federal employees as part of an investigation into fraud in the Federal Employees' Compensation Act (FECA).
Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) lays out his agenda as new head of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.
An investigation of District of Columbia social workers shows that proper procedures were followed in the case of a mother who killed her two adopted daughters and hid their bodies in a freezer.
Tags: Renee Bowman , D.C. Child and Family Services , child welfare , adoption procedures , Peter Nickels , Michael Algeo , Montgomery County , Charles County , Calvert County , Banita Jacks , Mark Segraves