Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: interoperability
Initial set of protocols focus on interoperability. Other standards coming for cybersecurity and smart grid architecture.
Office of Interoperability and Compatibility connects community requirements with manufacturers. Technology gets developed by users, vendors together.
Expectations clash with reality on Capital Hill on the issue of emergency communications interoperability.
World IPv6 Day means the Internet is being tested for readiness. The Interoperability Laboratory's Tim Winters explains how - and why!
Agency awarded spots on the $5 billion technology services deal to 30 companies, including 15 small businesses. The contract is open to state and local governments, which receive grants from CDC. The goal is to promote standards and interoperability to share public health information.
NIST says it's identified five "foundational" sets of standards for Smart Grid interoperability and cyber security that are ready for consideration by federal and state energy regulators. Details from NIST's George Arnold
The Defense Department is looking for two things as it pertains to collaboration: Security and inter-operability.