Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: interoperability
Center for Public Integrity article cites wasted funds, poor coordination as major issues.
Initial set of protocols focus on interoperability. Other standards coming for cybersecurity and smart grid architecture.
Office of Interoperability and Compatibility connects community requirements with manufacturers. Technology gets developed by users, vendors together.
Expectations clash with reality on Capital Hill on the issue of emergency communications interoperability.
World IPv6 Day means the Internet is being tested for readiness. The Interoperability Laboratory's Tim Winters explains how - and why!
Agency awarded spots on the $5 billion technology services deal to 30 companies, including 15 small businesses. The contract is open to state and local governments, which receive grants from CDC. The goal is to promote standards and interoperability to share public health information.
NIST says it's identified five "foundational" sets of standards for Smart Grid interoperability and cyber security that are ready for consideration by federal and state energy regulators. Details from NIST's George Arnold