Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: internship
Acquisition Academy training current and future contracting professionals. The school is open to VA and other civilian agency acquisition workers. VA to add facilities management to curriculum in 2011.
A University of Maryland program that prepares students for professional public policy work is growing. Joan Burton, Director, Individual Studies Program and Federal Semester joins us with details
Tim McManus is the vice president of education outreach at the Partnership for Public Service.
A fellowship program that sends U.S. government officials to work in Japanese government offices is as determined as ever. We get details from the Mansfield Fellowship program's Paige Cottingham-Streater.
The Department of Homeland Security is on the hunt for cybersecurity summer interns.
Next summer the Department of Homeland Security is launching an internship program to help recruit and train the next cybersecurity professional.
The Partnership for Public Service's Tim McManus explains how the new guidance from OPM will affect agency hiring.
The internship program at the Department of Transportation's Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) trains women to pursue jobs in transportation.