Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: internship
Acquisition Academy training current and future contracting professionals. The school is open to VA and other civilian agency acquisition workers. VA to add facilities management to curriculum in 2011.
A University of Maryland program that prepares students for professional public policy work is growing. Joan Burton, Director, Individual Studies Program and Federal Semester joins us with details
Tim McManus is the vice president of education outreach at the Partnership for Public Service.
A fellowship program that sends U.S. government officials to work in Japanese government offices is as determined as ever. We get details from the Mansfield Fellowship program's Paige Cottingham-Streater.
The Department of Homeland Security is on the hunt for cybersecurity summer interns.
Next summer the Department of Homeland Security is launching an internship program to help recruit and train the next cybersecurity professional.
The Partnership for Public Service's Tim McManus explains how the new guidance from OPM will affect agency hiring.
The internship program at the Department of Transportation's Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) trains women to pursue jobs in transportation.