Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: internship
Acquisition Academy training current and future contracting professionals. The school is open to VA and other civilian agency acquisition workers. VA to add facilities management to curriculum in 2011.
A University of Maryland program that prepares students for professional public policy work is growing. Joan Burton, Director, Individual Studies Program and Federal Semester joins us with details
Tim McManus is the vice president of education outreach at the Partnership for Public Service.
A fellowship program that sends U.S. government officials to work in Japanese government offices is as determined as ever. We get details from the Mansfield Fellowship program's Paige Cottingham-Streater.
The Department of Homeland Security is on the hunt for cybersecurity summer interns.
Next summer the Department of Homeland Security is launching an internship program to help recruit and train the next cybersecurity professional.
The Partnership for Public Service's Tim McManus explains how the new guidance from OPM will affect agency hiring.
The internship program at the Department of Transportation's Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) trains women to pursue jobs in transportation.