Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: interns
A summer intern who confirmed erroneous and racially offensive names for the pilots of Asiana Airlines Flight 214 is no longer an intern with the National Transportation Safety Board, a government official with knowledge of the situation has confirmed.
The Pathways Program aims to help federal agencies compete with other sectors that recruit and hire interns and recent graduates. The program targets current students, recent graduates and professionals interested in becoming federal managers.
John Palguta, vice president for policy at the Partnership for Public Service, said the new regulations are an opportunity for agencies to "ramp up their game" when it comes to recruitment.
Part of "The Need for the Next Generation" special report, the VA Acquisition Academy's internship program develops future contracting professionals through rigorous classes, job rotations and leadership development.
Part of "The Need for the Next Generation" special report, GAO explains how the watchdog agency re-imagined its brand and recruiting methods to become a highly competitive agency for young people to work for.