Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: interagency cooperation
The new program, Decadal and Regional Climate Prediction Using Earth System Models or EaSM, will be used to form high-resolution models that will make it easier to identify specific areas of greater vulnerability to climate change over a shorter time frame. The National Science Foundation's Tim Killeen joins us with details.
New offering from the Postal Service and the National Park Service is like the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup of coffee table books. David Barna, Chief of Public Affairs at the National Park Service, tells us about "The Grandest Things".
Washington has more green space per person than any other U.S. city of its size. The National Capital Planning Commission's Director of Intergovernmental affairs Julia Koster explains how federal and local agencies are working together to make them even better.
Computer experts at the secretive National Security Agency are teaming up with the Homeland Security Department in an effort to strengthen the nation's defenses against cyber attacks.
The Tox21 collaboration merges federal agency resources (research, funding and testing tools) to develop ways to more effectively predict how chemicals will affect human health and the environment. We get details from Robert Kavlock of the EPA.
A trio of initiatives have been announced to strengthen the efficiency and accuracy of the E-Verify system.