Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: interagency cooperation
The new program, Decadal and Regional Climate Prediction Using Earth System Models or EaSM, will be used to form high-resolution models that will make it easier to identify specific areas of greater vulnerability to climate change over a shorter time frame. The National Science Foundation's Tim Killeen joins us with details.
New offering from the Postal Service and the National Park Service is like the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup of coffee table books. David Barna, Chief of Public Affairs at the National Park Service, tells us about "The Grandest Things".
Washington has more green space per person than any other U.S. city of its size. The National Capital Planning Commission's Director of Intergovernmental affairs Julia Koster explains how federal and local agencies are working together to make them even better.
Computer experts at the secretive National Security Agency are teaming up with the Homeland Security Department in an effort to strengthen the nation's defenses against cyber attacks.
The Tox21 collaboration merges federal agency resources (research, funding and testing tools) to develop ways to more effectively predict how chemicals will affect human health and the environment. We get details from Robert Kavlock of the EPA.
A trio of initiatives have been announced to strengthen the efficiency and accuracy of the E-Verify system.