Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: interagency collaboration
IT Lab Director Charles Romine said the organization collaborates with an ever-growing number of agencies on technology challenges. He said the Lab also is focusing on questions around cloud, cybersecurity, mobile computing and big data.
January 10, 2013
Managers who responded to a recent survey worry that too many barriers, such as politics and ineffective communication, threaten the ability of interagency collaboration to help their agencies achieve mission success. But there are signs that agencies are trying to overcome the challenges in the face of increased budget pressure.
President Obama signs an Executive Order updating a 20-year-old order trying to improve educational opportunities for Latinos. The mandate requires multiple agencies to present their offerings to the Hispanic community more coherently.