Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: intelligence community
CEO of Future Point Systems explains technology and how the intelligence community is already using it.
Dr. Dewey Murdick, a program manager at the Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss how the program helps IARPA scan the technological horizon for new technologies that could impact national security in the future.
Federal News Radio goes out on a limb to give you our predictions for 2010.
The University of Maryland has been designated an Intelligence Community "Center of Academic Excellence" by the U.S. government - the first higher education institution in the state to be selected for the program, and one of only 14 universities participating nationwide.
If stovepipes are to come down, the first step is for agencies to give up control.
There are many paths to career advancement in the federal government. And those paths are just a little smoother because of some new ways to communicate available to just about any fed.
Ellen McCarthy is President of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance and a former federal employee. She joins the show to discuss why the Intelligence Community is a great place to work for.
October 25, 2010