Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: inspector general
Richard Skinner's last day as DHS IG will be March 1, 2011.
Alan Duncan, assistant inspector general in the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration, was the guest on Federal Security Spotlight with Tom Temin.
Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) lays out his agenda as new head of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.
A newly-released EPA Inspector General's audit found that the agency lacks the internal controls it needs to make sure its workforce is aligned with its missions.
Stuart Bowen, Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction, discusses why alleged fraud cases seems to be increasing in the war zones.
The Government Printing Office says some laptops claimed missing by an Inspector General report have been recovered.
NASA's inspector general designated information technology security as one of eight top management and performance challenges the space agency faces.
Big changes are in the works for the Pentagon Inspector General's Office after a report from one of the top Republicans in the Senate finds billions of dollars in possible fraud and overpayments. The Project on Government Oversight receives a response from the DoD IG detailing a new approach to how it does business.
A new Inspector General audit finds FEMA failed to resolve some ongoing weaknesses. Inspectors also found a host of new vulnerabilities around cybersecurity and data backup.
The Postal Service inspector general says the agency overpaid $75 billion into the Civil Service Retirement System from 1972 to 2009. Michael Thompson, Director of Capital Investments for the Postal Service Office of Inspector General, explains.