Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: inspector general
Office of Personnel Management Director John Berry issued a directive today claiming his agency never approved thousands of dollars in questionable meals and entertainment expenses incurred by the Combined Federal Campaign. Earlier this month, OPM's Inspector General's Office reported that CFC had charged for box seats at a Washington Nationals event, chair massages and other expenses.
Federal investigators expressed concerns Monday for the safety of some female veterans who rely on homeless shelters after inspections showed women housed in shelters approved only for men.
Debra Roth, partner at Shaw, Bransford and Roth, said the leaking of the Government Accountability Office's draft report back to DoD was unusual. The report was an evaluation of the whistleblower protection program for military service members.
A dozen agencies have no permanent inspector general and some have been without one for several years, according to an IG tracker by the Project on Government Oversight.
Government investigators have found some senior officials at the Federal Air Marshal service made fun of veterans, homosexuals and minorities, creating an "unpleasant work environment" at an agency.
Appalachian Regional Commission Inspector General Hubert Sparks has tried to retire twice, but keeps coming back to government. After 43 years, this will be his last, Sparks said.
FBI's Sentinel program, which aimed to create a paperless case management system, was supposed to be completed by December 2009.
Massive spending bill includes provisions that would cap parking at the controversial office site until DoD implements traffic mitigation measures recommended by the department's inspector general.
The Justice Department Inspector General recently reviewed FBI compliance efforts and discovered some things other agencies could emulate.
Judy Leonhardt, the acting deputy assistant inspector general for support operations in the Office of the Inspector General, says that Postal Service is putting safety first.