Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: insourcing
The Professional Services Council is concerned that agencies could misinterpreted the policy letter as a mandate to insource. PSC's Alan Chvotkin explains why.
The Defense Department has been trying to improve efficiencies and cut costs by using both competitions with the private sector and High Performance Organizations (HPOs), a solution based in-house rather than on a public-private competition.
Some Republican members of Congress are making an election-year pitch to reduce the Federal worker headcount, and save money. But would it really do that?
Tags: management , pay and benefits , House , Federal Workforce Reduction Act , John Salamone , Federal Management Partners , Jackie Simon , AFGE , Colleen Kelley , NTEU , OMB , Barack Obama , outsourcing , brain drain , retirement wave , Max Cacas
FCW reports the amendment passed by 253-172 on May 27.
Director of Acquisition and Sourcing Management shares ideas to implement OMB insourcing guidelines.
Rob Burton of Venable helps us answer that question, and tells us about a new program for small businesses.
Office of Federal Procurement Policy Administrator Dan Gordon gives us a sneak peek at the future of contractor relations.
Rob Burton brings the Daily Debrief team analysis on it's first Bold Prediction for 2010.