Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: innovation
Former EPA CIO Molly O'Neill highlights the top IT stories of this year in the DorobekINSIDER series, '2010 and Beyond.'
Innovation is a mindset, and that mindset must be prepared to make mistakes and fail. Information Experts' Marissa Levin told host Francis Rose how organizations can create an environment to foster new ideas.
The AFFIRM panel discusses how to stay innovative.
Trudy Givens, of Portage, Wisc., beat out more than 18,000 with her idea for an "opt-in" option for hard copies of the Federal Register.
USA Today reports the public submitted 123,000 ideas to BP on how to stop the oil flow and clean up the spill.
Federal News Radio Book Club meets to discuss "The New Social Learning".
Alan Silberberg and Ray Wang of Constellation Research Group told the DorobekINSIDER how their firm helps agencies achieve Gov 2.0.
The Census must change the way it does business if it wants to stay in business, NextGov reports.
The DorobekINSIDER moderated the Fed Talk Conference and panelist Craig Newmark, the Craig of Craig's List and a government innovator, about innovation.