Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: innovation
Robert Rodriquez, chairman and managing principal at the Security Innovation Network, explains how the conference encourages collaboration between federal cyber leaders and entrepreneurs, researchers and investors on cybersecurity innovation.
Innovation Michael Lennon shares insights on using technology to increase performance.
Virginia wants to be at the center of the cybersecurity action.
Four projects will use innovative new technologies in VA facilities to improve the quality of patient care for Veterans. VA's Jonah Czerwinski explains.
The city of Copenhagen's Tine Malm shares how the idea map allows citizens to offers suggestions to the local government.
Bill Taylor, author of Practically Radical, explains how to bring innovative ideas to the workplace.
The Atlantic survey found that leaders are leaving because they feel they will not be rewarded for innovation.
Todd Park, chief technology officer at the Department of Health and Human Services, tells host Francis Rose how HHS cultivates an entrepreneurial spirit.
Park was the guest on In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss fostering innovation in government.