Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: innovation
Your team can use some pretty innovative tools to communicate directly with citizens - even to get their input. But sorting through the options may seem like it's more trouble than it's worth.
Some apps developed through Washington, D.C.'s Apps for Democracy contest are discontinued because of lack of data. Could the same happen to apps based on federal data due to cuts to the e-government fund?
The Department of Veterans is moving its electronic health record system to the open source community.
Health and Human Services recognizes six software tools that are leading the way in innovation for the agency.
A radical new plan would outfit postal service trucks "with sensors to collect and transmit information about weather or air pollutants," including radioactivity! We talk about it with the originator, the Postal Regulatory Commission's own Chief Counsel to the chairman, Michael Ravnitzky!
More agencies are using content management system Drupal to build a web presence that aligns with their mission goals.
Daniel Patrick Forrester has an idea for leaders that may seem counter-cultural in a world of emails, instant messages and speedy decisions - Take the time to reflect.
There really IS innovation in government, despite budget constraints and a culture of "do more with less." Or is it because of it? We ask the head of Hay Group's Federal Sector Leadership and Talent Practice, Scott Spreier.
The Partnership for Public Service's study presented nine attributes that fuel agency innovation and the role of those agencies to encourage it.
Robert Rodriquez, chairman and managing principal at the Security Innovation Network, explains how the conference encourages collaboration between federal cyber leaders and entrepreneurs, researchers and investors on cybersecurity innovation.