Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: innovation
The city of Copenhagen's Tine Malm shares how the idea map allows citizens to offers suggestions to the local government.
Bill Taylor, author of Practically Radical, explains how to bring innovative ideas to the workplace.
The Atlantic survey found that leaders are leaving because they feel they will not be rewarded for innovation.
Todd Park, chief technology officer at the Department of Health and Human Services, tells host Francis Rose how HHS cultivates an entrepreneurial spirit.
Park was the guest on In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss fostering innovation in government.
Former EPA CIO Molly O'Neill highlights the top IT stories of this year in the DorobekINSIDER series, '2010 and Beyond.'
Innovation is a mindset, and that mindset must be prepared to make mistakes and fail. Information Experts' Marissa Levin told host Francis Rose how organizations can create an environment to foster new ideas.
The AFFIRM panel discusses how to stay innovative.
Trudy Givens, of Portage, Wisc., beat out more than 18,000 with her idea for an "opt-in" option for hard copies of the Federal Register.