Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: innovation
Virginia wants to be at the center of the cybersecurity action.
Four projects will use innovative new technologies in VA facilities to improve the quality of patient care for Veterans. VA's Jonah Czerwinski explains.
The city of Copenhagen's Tine Malm shares how the idea map allows citizens to offers suggestions to the local government.
Bill Taylor, author of Practically Radical, explains how to bring innovative ideas to the workplace.
The Atlantic survey found that leaders are leaving because they feel they will not be rewarded for innovation.
Todd Park, chief technology officer at the Department of Health and Human Services, tells host Francis Rose how HHS cultivates an entrepreneurial spirit.
Park was the guest on In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss fostering innovation in government.
Former EPA CIO Molly O'Neill highlights the top IT stories of this year in the DorobekINSIDER series, '2010 and Beyond.'
Innovation is a mindset, and that mindset must be prepared to make mistakes and fail. Information Experts' Marissa Levin told host Francis Rose how organizations can create an environment to foster new ideas.