Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: innovation
How can the health care industry improve services, reduce costs and expand access? Jim Champy offers ways to bring innovation to health care in his book "Reengineering Health Care." Champy, chairman emeritus of Dell Services Consulting, told In Depth that the time is ripe to retool the current system.
A priority review program for new, breakthrough medical devices is underway. FDA's Jonathan Sackner-Bernstein explains how it works.
IDEO's Fred Dust discusses some of the findings from its government innovation report conducted with the Partnership for Public Service.
The bill includes $50 million for the General Services Administration's Office of Citizens and Innovative Technologies.
A tight budget is changing the EPA's approach to developing new ideas and it's nothing short of creative. Malcom Jackson is the EPA's assistant administrator in the Office of Environmental Information and the CIO.
Robie Wood is Vice President of Operations at ISG. He joins Francis Rose for this week's Industry Chatter series
Finding innovation, learning how it ticks, then spreading it across government are some of the goals of a new old-hand in government, "serial innovator" Chris Vein."
This is the fourth time GSA has done a major revamping of the capabilities of the government's portal. The agency views the changes to USA.gov as part of how innovations are changing government to solve challenges. Dave McClure proposes new website to bring together all the innovation efforts across government and share best practices.
Your team can use some pretty innovative tools to communicate directly with citizens - even to get their input. But sorting through the options may seem like it's more trouble than it's worth.