Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: innovation
A radical new plan would outfit postal service trucks "with sensors to collect and transmit information about weather or air pollutants," including radioactivity! We talk about it with the originator, the Postal Regulatory Commission's own Chief Counsel to the chairman, Michael Ravnitzky!
More agencies are using content management system Drupal to build a web presence that aligns with their mission goals.
Daniel Patrick Forrester has an idea for leaders that may seem counter-cultural in a world of emails, instant messages and speedy decisions - Take the time to reflect.
There really IS innovation in government, despite budget constraints and a culture of "do more with less." Or is it because of it? We ask the head of Hay Group's Federal Sector Leadership and Talent Practice, Scott Spreier.
The Partnership for Public Service's study presented nine attributes that fuel agency innovation and the role of those agencies to encourage it.
Robert Rodriquez, chairman and managing principal at the Security Innovation Network, explains how the conference encourages collaboration between federal cyber leaders and entrepreneurs, researchers and investors on cybersecurity innovation.
Innovation Michael Lennon shares insights on using technology to increase performance.
Virginia wants to be at the center of the cybersecurity action.
Four projects will use innovative new technologies in VA facilities to improve the quality of patient care for Veterans. VA's Jonah Czerwinski explains.