Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: innovation
Robie Wood is Vice President of Operations at ISG. He joins Francis Rose for this week's Industry Chatter series
Finding innovation, learning how it ticks, then spreading it across government are some of the goals of a new old-hand in government, "serial innovator" Chris Vein."
This is the fourth time GSA has done a major revamping of the capabilities of the government's portal. The agency views the changes to USA.gov as part of how innovations are changing government to solve challenges. Dave McClure proposes new website to bring together all the innovation efforts across government and share best practices.
Your team can use some pretty innovative tools to communicate directly with citizens - even to get their input. But sorting through the options may seem like it's more trouble than it's worth.
Some apps developed through Washington, D.C.'s Apps for Democracy contest are discontinued because of lack of data. Could the same happen to apps based on federal data due to cuts to the e-government fund?
The Department of Veterans is moving its electronic health record system to the open source community.
Health and Human Services recognizes six software tools that are leading the way in innovation for the agency.
A radical new plan would outfit postal service trucks "with sensors to collect and transmit information about weather or air pollutants," including radioactivity! We talk about it with the originator, the Postal Regulatory Commission's own Chief Counsel to the chairman, Michael Ravnitzky!
More agencies are using content management system Drupal to build a web presence that aligns with their mission goals.
Daniel Patrick Forrester has an idea for leaders that may seem counter-cultural in a world of emails, instant messages and speedy decisions - Take the time to reflect.