Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: innovation
Government leaders are embracing innovation to modernize systems and leverage technology to provide the next generation of citizen services and strengthen security in the face of growing cyber threats and privacy requirements.
Your agency is asking you to do more with less. Using innovative ideas is one way to do that. The Treasury Department came up with its own way to save money with the New Markets Tax Credit Program.
How can the health care industry improve services, reduce costs and expand access? Jim Champy offers ways to bring innovation to health care in his book "Reengineering Health Care." Champy, chairman emeritus of Dell Services Consulting, told In Depth that the time is ripe to retool the current system.
A priority review program for new, breakthrough medical devices is underway. FDA's Jonathan Sackner-Bernstein explains how it works.
IDEO's Fred Dust discusses some of the findings from its government innovation report conducted with the Partnership for Public Service.
The bill includes $50 million for the General Services Administration's Office of Citizens and Innovative Technologies.
A tight budget is changing the EPA's approach to developing new ideas and it's nothing short of creative. Malcom Jackson is the EPA's assistant administrator in the Office of Environmental Information and the CIO.
Robie Wood is Vice President of Operations at ISG. He joins Francis Rose for this week's Industry Chatter series
Finding innovation, learning how it ticks, then spreading it across government are some of the goals of a new old-hand in government, "serial innovator" Chris Vein."