Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: innovation
There's a government-industry partnership that's trying to make good on the need for collaboration in cybersecurity innovation.
The online project took an innovative approach to engaging stakeholders from all walks of life and getting fresh and realistic ideas about security onto the table. Liam Cleaver, the global program director in IBM's Jam Program Office, explains the event.
Author Josh Lerner's new book examines what, if any, role governments should play when it comes to spurring innovation and investing in venture capital.
We continue our series on the Defense Value Engineering Achievement Awards with a look at Littoral Combat Ship Mission Modules with program manager, Capt. Michael Good.
The Department of Defense is putting innovation and creativity into their engineering efforts. They have announced the winners of the Defense Value Engineering Achievement Awards that recognize the best value innovations that government and business develop to create cost-effective program solutions. Team leader David Szczublewski explains how.
New arm of the Department of Energy hopes to be what DARPA is for DoD.
There's a blog, sponsored by the Transportation Security Administration, to facilitate an ongoing dialogue on innovations in security, technology and the checkpoint screening process. Kristin Lee, Assistant Administrator in the Office of Communications and Public Affairs, explains.
Value Engineering (VE) is a function analysis process to identify actions that reduce cost, increase quality, and improve mission capabilities across the entire DoD enterprise. Nick Torelli, Deputy Director for Mission Assurance tells us about what it takes to be a winner.