Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: innovation
Inventive Eats: Incredible Food Innovations highlights how our breakfast cereals, sandwiches, dinner entrees, and more have been transformed by significant events, discoveries and inventions. We get the tasty details from the Director of the United States Patent and Trademark Office, David Kappos.
Earth Day Network and the U.S. Department of State have developed the D.C. Forum for Greening Embassies so that foreign missions can exchange ideas on environmental issues and operational practices. Details from State Department's director of management policy, right sizing and innovation, Marguerite Coffey.
Two authors share best practices and discuss their new book.
Agencies are under pressure to cut costs while delivering more customer service. Juniper Networks' Pradeep Sindhu says it really can be done.
There's a government-industry partnership that's trying to make good on the need for collaboration in cybersecurity innovation.
The online project took an innovative approach to engaging stakeholders from all walks of life and getting fresh and realistic ideas about security onto the table. Liam Cleaver, the global program director in IBM's Jam Program Office, explains the event.
Author Josh Lerner's new book examines what, if any, role governments should play when it comes to spurring innovation and investing in venture capital.
We continue our series on the Defense Value Engineering Achievement Awards with a look at Littoral Combat Ship Mission Modules with program manager, Capt. Michael Good.
The Department of Defense is putting innovation and creativity into their engineering efforts. They have announced the winners of the Defense Value Engineering Achievement Awards that recognize the best value innovations that government and business develop to create cost-effective program solutions. Team leader David Szczublewski explains how.