Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: innovation
Author Scott Berkun discusses his book three years later.
A discussion tries to explain how to accomplish innovation now when "the Bureaucracy" seems to work against it and how people can innovate from where they are in their organization. John Palguta with the Partnership for Public Service gives us a preview.
Creating a special group of people who look solely at innovation might help you be more successful.
New portal allows teachers and educators from across the country to come together in one place.
Winners have been announced in the most recent effort under the VA's Innovation Initiative, a department-wide program that brings the most promising innovations to VA's most important challenges by involving employees and the private sector in the creation of visionary solutions in service to Veterans. VA CTO Dr. Peter Levin has details.
Inventive Eats: Incredible Food Innovations highlights how our breakfast cereals, sandwiches, dinner entrees, and more have been transformed by significant events, discoveries and inventions. We get the tasty details from the Director of the United States Patent and Trademark Office, David Kappos.
Earth Day Network and the U.S. Department of State have developed the D.C. Forum for Greening Embassies so that foreign missions can exchange ideas on environmental issues and operational practices. Details from State Department's director of management policy, right sizing and innovation, Marguerite Coffey.
Two authors share best practices and discuss their new book.
Agencies are under pressure to cut costs while delivering more customer service. Juniper Networks' Pradeep Sindhu says it really can be done.