Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: infrastructure
Government Computer News reports that the "new normal" is attacks on infrastructure, as with the Stuxnet worm.
Irrational optimism is a key to why infrastructure projects are often estimated to cost less than they actually do, the Wall Street Journal reports.
A House committee got its latest progress report on the economic stimulus program yesterday. The testimony paints a decidedly mixed picture about whether or not the $787 billion dollar American Recovery and Reinvestment Act is working the way the White House has planned.
Looking at real threats in an ether-based world
Watch and Listen Below
Originally Aired July 24th at 2:00pm