Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: infrastructure
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts and guests participate in a panel discussion of America's deteriorating infrastructure.
February 6, 2014
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts examine how the gun control debate will affect the demand for mental health services, and how contractors will be impacted by the President's new cybersecurity executive order.
February 14, 2013
Tags: gun control , mental health , healthcare , Medicaid , Matthew Barry , Cybersecurity , cybersecurity policy , President Barack Obama , Afzal Bari , Peter Brusoe , Bloomberg Government , Allen Scott , Hershey , Capital Impact , acquisition , contracting , Valentine
Debora Plunkett, the director of the National Security Agency's Information Assurance Directorate, said there is good news and bad news when it comes to protecting the U.S. from cyber threats on a daily basis. In an exclusive interview for Federal News Radio's Agency of the Month program, Plunkett said getting the nation's networks to a higher level of security is multifold.
A National Research Council report recommended Congress and the White House take a broader view at planning and allocating funds for the resources maintained by the Army Corps of Engineers.
Interior Secretary Ken Salazar tells Federal News Radio in an exclusive interview that his department will play a key role in creating jobs and developing new sources of energy in America.
Janet Kavinoky of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce gave Federal News Radio a preview of its updated transportation infrastructure report. The revamped index will be released next week at a conference keynoted by retired U.S. Coast Guard Commandant Adm.Thad Allen.