Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: information technology
Mark Weber, NetApp's president of the U.S. public sector, spoke to The Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp about a Meritalk study his company sponsored called The Big Data Gap.
Donald Adcock, who served from 2010 until this month as the executive director of the Army Information Technology Agency, has left the Pentagon to become the associate CIO for IT services at the Department of Energy.
The experts said too many chief information security officers have a compliance mentality. It's more important to understand the organization's mission and focus on protecting its most important data.
Josh Stephens, vice president of Technology at J&J Solarwinds, joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help you with common cloud issues.
February 7, 2012
Tags: technology , J&J Solarwinds , network management , management tools , cloud computing , applications , Virtualization , storage , cybersecurity , Amazon , Rackspace , Josh Stephens , Thwack , information sharing , Gov 2.0 , records management , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Members of the faculty at National Defense University's iCollege join host Derrick Dortch to talk about the school and how it can benefit federal managers.
February 3, 2012(Encore presentation February 10, 2012)
Tags: workforce , National Defense University , iCollege , emerging technologies , cyber security , Dr. Robert Childs , Dr. Paulette Robinson , Adrienne Ferguson , Dr. John Saunders , Gil Duvall , information assurance , crisis management , Derrick Dortch , Fed Access
Anne Arundel Community College officials say that by expanding their cybersecurity classroom space, they can become a hub for the training industry.
A majority of government and private sector IT executives don't believe the federal government is moving quick enough when it comes to telework, according to the results of a new survey.
GPO's Chief Technology Officer Ric Davis talks about launching the agency's first mobile app. Users will be able to access information about members of Congress on their mobile devices.
David Johnson, a senior analyst at Forrester, has been looking at what managers need to do to integrate Apples into their agency's network.
Micro Focus' Tod Thompkins, joins host John Gilroy to talk about launching and maintaining complex IT systems, in the age of austerity.
October 25, 2011
Tags: technology , legacy migration , cost savings , application development , testing , debt ceiling , budget , mainframe migration , COBOL , Tod Tompkins , Micro Focus , cloud computing , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk