Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: information technology
The Government Accountability Office looked at two initiatives that are supposed to help get information technology spending under control. GAO found that both initiatives are coming up short.
Terry Verigan, vice president of CompuCure, will discuss best practices for small businesses that do work for the federal government.
October 29, 2013
Dr. Devin Jopp, CEO of the Workgroup for Electronic Data Exchange, will talk about his organization and the benefits of exchanging health care data electronically.
October 15, 2013
Jim Williams, vice president at DAON, and Conor White, the president of the DAO division, X-Products, will discuss the changing world of identity management in the federal workspace.
October 1, 2013
Tags: technology , cloud computing , identity management , Jim Williams , Daon , Conor White , X factor , NIST , identity theft , passwords , smart phones , mobile technology , face recognition technology , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Jim Williams and Rick Holgate from ACT-IAC will fill us in on next month's 2013 Executive Leadership Conference in Williamsburg Virginia.
September 17, 2013
Tags: technology , 2013 Executive Leadership Conference , ACT-IAC , Jim Williams , Daon , Rick Holgate , ATF , cybersecurity , Healthcare IT , public safety , law enforcement , mobile computing , mobile device management , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Terry Gudaitis , owner/principal of Mindstar Security discusses how social media impacts security at your agency.
September 10, 2013
Tags: technology , IT security , FISMA , FedRAMP , social media , physical security , Terry Gudaitis , Cyveillance , Mindstar Security , FourSquare , spear phishing , malware , Twitter , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
The Department of Agriculture's Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service is using online identification tools to prevent a loss of expertise and institutional knowledge caused by a growing number of people retiring.
Kim Hancher, the chief information officer at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, will hsare her ideas on mobile device management
August 6, 2013
Tags: technology , mobile devices , mobile device management , enterprise tablets , Computer World , cloud computing , BlackBerry , Bring your own device , mobile security , mobile strategy , Kim Hancher , EEOC , Federal Tech Talk , John Gilroy
Blake Hall, co-founder of ID.me, will discuss how his company's electronic identification process, is helping veterans get the benefits they have earned.
July 30, 2013
Tags: technology , electronic identification , ID.me , Blake Hall , single sign on , records managment , veterans benefits , Department of Veteran Affairs , Microsoft , Wall Street Journal , third party identification , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Steve Charles, one of the co-founder of the immixGroup, will give listeners insight on how electronic problems can impact federal security.
July 16, 2013