Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: information sharing
Justice Department CIO Hitch has been in his position since 2002.
Homeland Security officials told Congress Wednesday they have made major strides in sharing intelligence information as a matter of policy and practice. DHS also is exploring the possibility of a departmentwide intelligence doctrine. Non-interoperable IT systems, however, remain a major obstacle.
Dick Stapleton from HHS and Mark Pietrasanta from Aquilent join host John Gilroy to discuss best practices that federal agencies can use to engage citizens.
May 24, 2011
Tags: technology , Dick Stapleton , HHS , Mark Pietrasanta , Aquilent , Public-private partnership , transparency , Healtcare , Health Resources and Services Administration , Vaccines.gov , website design , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk , web development , ARMATURE
Something your agency is doing to become more efficient could actually be hurting it. Ed Hammersla is chief operating officer of Raytheon Trusted Computer Solutions.
Davi D'Agostino, Director of Defense Capabilities and Management Issues at GAO, discusses the report's findings.
Defense intelligence community members and industry peers have come together for knowledge sharing, training and discussion of current and future information technology (IT) challenges and requirements. We get details from Booz Allen's Mike McConnell, the former Director of National Intelligence.
Information sharing has come a long way since Sept. 11, 2001. This interagency collaboration will be key to military successes, especially as the Defense Department prepares for massive spending cuts.
Information sharing in the age of WikiLeaks is one of the topics on tap at the annual FOSE Conference.
Fears that the leak of thousands of State Department memos to the website WikiLeaks would reverse progress on interagency sharing of national security information have not materialized, officials testified Thursday. Agencies have responded by recognizing the need to protect data rather than by hoarding it, they said.
Tags: DoD , Congress , technology , State Department , Director of National Intelligence , James Clapper , Teri Takai , Corin Stone , Patrick Kennedy , WikiLeaks , Joseph Lieberman , Susan Collins , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , identity management , secure identity cards , CACs , public key infrastructure , SIPRNet , Jared Serbu