Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: information sharing
Host Bob Leins and John Elliot are joined by Kaiser Permanente's Dr. Jaewon Ryu, Jeff Goldman and John Patrick. They discuss how health care is being changed by the widespread use of electronic medical records.
November 14, 2011
Tags: For Your Benefit , pay and benefits , Bob Leins , John Elliot , Kaiser Permanente , health care , electronic medical records , patient safety , John Patrick , Jeff Goldman , Dr. Jaewon Ryu , NITP , health IT
NATO and its members say a network they constructed to tie together the national networks of the various militaries operating in Afghanistan is a success story — except for the fact that the network took eight years to get up and running. But U.S. Defense officials said they have a better understanding for future coalition operations for how best to build such a network.
Linda Rix, Co-CEO of AVUE Technologies, joins hots Derrick Dortch to talk about the USAJOBS website.
November 4, 2011
Chief information officers in the intelligence community said despite cultural challenges, it makes sense to treat the IC as one IT enterprise. They owe an implementation plan to IC agency heads by the end of this year.
Tags: technology , IT , ODNI , intelligence community , CIA , NRO , NGA , NSA , DIA , Jeanne Tisinger , James Clapper , Al Tarasiuk , Jill Singer , Neill Tipton , industry , cloud computing , budget , Jared Serbu
Originally Aired April 4th at 3:05pm
Governorship prepared her well for DHS challenges
Tags: management , Janet Napolitano , DHS House Homeland Security Committee , James Carafano , Michele Mrdeza , Brian Jackson , Heritage , MXM Consulting , RAND , border security , Action directives , acquisition
Document will address roles, responsibilities
Lonny Anderson, NSA's chief information officer, said with the launch of three new cryptological centers in Hawaii, Georgia and Texas, the agency can put in place technology and the ability to bring in new technology more easily to carry NSA through the next decade or longer.
May 4, 2011(Encore presentation June 30, 2011)
April 28th - 2pm
Defense Intelligence Agency chief information officer Grant Schneider tells Federal News Radio about his agency's new virtualized desktop,and other priorities that he is working on.
April 21, 2011