Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: industry
DHS ICE issued a solicitation looking for a vendor to provide technology to let law enforcement officers hook into the National License Plate Recognition Database.
Former Deputy Secretary of Defense Bill Lynn, the chief executive officer of DRS Technologies, joined Francis Rose guest on Pentagon Solutions.
The Office of Personnel Management told contractors last week that the solicitation under the Customized Human Resources Solutions Services initiative would be withdrawn and a new one would be released in the coming months. OPM says the government's training and management assistance needs changed and the current RFP wouldn't meet them.
On this week's Amtower Off-Center radio show, host Mark Amtower interviews Larry Allen of Allen Federal Business Partners, on the future of GSA schedules.
February 10, 2014 (Encore presentation February 17, 2014)
A judge rules that the $5 million complaint can move into the discovery phase. ITI Council returns more than 60,000 pages of documents to TechAmerica.
Experts offer advice to small firms at the AFCEA NOVA event Tuesday to prosper in the federal marketplace.
The Defense Information Systems Agency said it doesn't expect the demand to be as great as initially thought as it developed a contract worth $450 million.
The federal market is in flux. New companies are popping up, and established contractors, big and small, are altering the way they do business to take advantage of emerging technologies and the way that technology is delivered. As part of Federal News Radio's special report, A New Era in Technology, we examine the sea change that will force federal agencies and contractors to think differently as they learn how to master these new technologies together.
Tags: A New Era in Technology , IT acquisition , technology , Govini , Stan Soloway , Professional Services Council , Jeff Rubenstein , SmartProcure , ArchiveSocial , Mark Weber , NetApp , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement , acquisition , Michael OConnell
The Obama administration and lead website contractor CGI Federal said Friday they had mutually agreed to part ways on HealthCare.gov. CGI's current contract will not be renewed after February. Instead, the administration intends to hire Accenture, a major technology consulting company, to run the federal website serving 36 states.
Inside the Reporter's Notebook: Acquisition, IT trends; Is cybersecurity awareness month still necessary?
News and buzz in the acquisition and IT communities that you may have missed this week.