Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: industry
A survey from Small and Emerging Contractors Advisory Forum finds more than half of their respondents will conduct business as usual if the agencies stop working.
Stan Soloway, president and CEO of the Professional Services Council, explains to what extent industry would hurt from a partial government shutdown.
TRICARE, the Defense Department's managed healthcare organization, said Thursday that it will reevaluate a multibillion dollar award to administer health insurance services for military members in one of its three U.S. regions.
The Homeland Security Department's chief management officer said Tuesday that the lack of a departmentwide financial management system is a huge deficiency. Fixing that, he said, is among the department's primary management priorities.
SRA, an IT services and consulting company, is expected to be sold to a private equity firm for more than $1.8 billion.
This is the company's third acquisition in the federal business development market since 2009.
The Defense Information Systems Agency awarded one of the remaining big deals under the Networx telecommunications contract to Qwest.
DoJ's ITSS-4 multiple award contract gives 20 companies the ability to bid on task orders to provide a variety of technology services.
Susan Lawrence, the Army's newly-appointed Chief Information Officer members of the IT and communications industry that the service is focused on creating an end-to-end IT infrastructure, eliminating structures that required soldiers to train and live on one network, and deploy on another.