Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: industry
The Army's senior leaders want the service to beat its 2015 target to cut down the number of data centers it uses.
Glenn San Giacomo, a senior vice president and business unit general manager at SAIC, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the ins and outs of successful supply chain management. SAIC was recently awarded a supply chain contract by the DLA to provide land and aircraft tires.
Alan Chvotkin, the vice president and general counsel at the Professional Services Council, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss what industry would like to see in a final bill.
Terry Halvorsen, the chief information officer at the Navy, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the Navy's efforts to attract small-business IT contractors.
The service will reissue two major pieces of the draft RFP for comment. The Navy said it will not release the final RFP before the end of January.
Jennifer Kerber, the vice president of homeland security at TechAmerica, an industry group representing technology contractors, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the finalized FedRAMP and what it means for industry.
Hardish Nandra, a partner at CSC, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how exactly to calculate cloud computing costs.
The Labor Department is proposing a rule to mandate that seven percent of federal contractors' workforce is people with disabilities.
Eileen Cassidy Rivera, a senior health marketing strategist for Keegan Silver, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss her tips for building a better contracting brand.
Veteran federal sales executive Max Peterson joined host Mark Amtower for a discussion about current conditions facing the IT community as well as potential "hot" areas for contractors selling IT products and services to the government over the next few years.
December 5, 2011(Encore presentation January 23, 2012)