Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: industry
Richard Stiennon, the chief research analyst at IT Harvest and the author of several books on cybersecurity, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the recent hacking of defense research company Stratfor and what the defense industry can do to protect itself.
The Army's newly-appointed program executive officer for enterprise information systems wants shorter RFPs but more industry engagement and an holistic view of program capabilities
Michael Fox, director of Carpathia Government Solutions at Carpathia Hosting, joined Industry Chatter for a discussion about issues facing the IT contracting world.
Stan Soloway, the former deputy undersecretary of defense and the CEO of the Professional Services Council, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the ups and downs of the acquisition community in 2011.
Rob Burton, a partner at Venable Law Firm joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the relationship between government and contractors over the past year and how that could change in 2012.
Steve O'Bryan, the vice president of F-35 Program Integration at Lockheed Martin, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the recent purchase by Japan of the F-35 Lightning II fighter plane and what it means for the F-35 program.
Alan Chvotkin, the vice president and general counsel of the Professional Services Council, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the role played by contractors in dispelling falsehoods about agency-contractor contractor communication.
The Justice Department reported Monday that it has recovered nearly $9 billion in fraud against the government since the beginning of the Obama administration, a record three-year total.
Gen. John Jumper, the former Air Force chief of staff, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the past, present and future of the aerial inventory on the heels of the announcement that the F-22 order is now complete.